Monday, January 9, 2012

I Heart Musica.

You know when your with somebody and your having a great time and a song comes on the radio and it instantly changes your life..not only because its a great song but because the memory of a great time while you heard it. 
Well here are my top 10 most favorite memory songs with the memory by them!! You must listen to these songs too they will change your life!!

     Song     Artist
1. Ashley : Escape the Fate (brittany ann bowman; our 2nd year in the movement)
2. Holding nothing back : Jesus Culture (Shaking all the crap off in the moment and freedom dancing)
3. Boi Lilikoi : Jonsi (My Arizona Adventure)
4. Ecstasy: Unknown techno (High School dancing with Bethany Faith Whaley)
5. Cinema : Dubstep/ Skrillex (10/10 youth trip to LA)
6. Lovers in Japan : Coldplay (Always puts me in a good mood)
7. Slide: goo goo dolls (I want to walk down the isle to this; Brittany ann bowman)
8. Don't trust me : 3oh3 (Dirty Dancing with Bethany Faith Whaley/ Brittany ann bowman)
9. You make me happy : Bethel Live ( Jesus lovin')
10. Don't you forget about me: Tears for fears (Makes me want to live in the 80's and be in a Breakfast Club)

There are so much more...but these are my memory songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment