Monday, January 9, 2012

Keep Calm and Carry On.

Its easier said than done to just move foward from your past, to just let go and let God, especially for people who you love. Its hard for me, I just want to control every situation and circumstance. I just want to know whats going to happen. The hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life and still am doing, is to let Go of people I love and let God deal with them and let God have them, but I have found when I continously give people and circumstances to God that I have so much more freedom.

I was reminded today that everytime I think on things of the past good or bad that I am to give it up to God the moment it pops into my mind. He knows all things and has all things under control.

Keep Calm and Carry On my friends. Much LOVE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment